Titanfall 2 single player campaign ending question (SPOILERS)

by 135798q

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 single player campaign ending question (SPOILERS)

★★★★ Novice

This isn't a problem, its simply a question that i was hoping to get confirmed. For people who haven't beaten the single player campaign but still want to read this...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. As soon as the ending credits are done, you see jacks old helmet flicker a few times. Is it true that this is possibly Morse or a binary code of sorts? I've heard rumors of when this is translated by binary or another kind of code it says "jack?" which could be a possible signal from BT even after that planet exploded due to some of BT's AI possibly being in coopers helmet on the time travel level. Is the message true? IS BT STILL POSSIBLY ALIVE????

Message 1 of 4 (59,361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 single player campaign ending question (SPOILERS)

★ Apprentice

That is my suspicion as well. I do not think that you will get a confirmation from any official source for that, however if you look at the post on reddit below you will get the answers that you seek :D (Be warned for spoilers)

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/59p3kb/spoiler_post_credit_stuff/

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (67,828 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@135798q I couldn't possibly say. Standard smile

I don't mean that as a tease, I literally have no more info than you and when I finished the campaign first it was late and I didn't even notice the helmet pattern. Standard smile

I haven't checked the flashes myself, but as you say the consensus is that it's a message: "Jack?"

What to make of this, well we will leave that up to the community. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (59,321 Views)

★ Apprentice

That is my suspicion as well. I do not think that you will get a confirmation from any official source for that, however if you look at the post on reddit below you will get the answers that you seek :D (Be warned for spoilers)

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/59p3kb/spoiler_post_credit_stuff/

Message 3 of 4 (67,829 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I couldn't agree more who know's what will happen! Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (59,305 Views)