Titanfall 2 on Geforce Now

by WhalesT1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 on Geforce Now

★★★ Newbie

Will Titanfall 2 ever come to geforce now and if not when is project atlas going to launch?

Message 1 of 5 (3,894 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 on Geforce Now

Community Manager

Hi @WhalesT1

I'm afraid we don't have any details on if Titanfall 2 will be added to GeForce Now. If that is something that happens in the future I'm sure we'll make an announcement to let everyone know. 

Also, we don't have any updates to share at the moment regarding Project Atlas. As more news becomes available we'll most likely have updates over at the EA News website. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,871 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @WhalesT1

I'm afraid we don't have any details on if Titanfall 2 will be added to GeForce Now. If that is something that happens in the future I'm sure we'll make an announcement to let everyone know. 

Also, we don't have any updates to share at the moment regarding Project Atlas. As more news becomes available we'll most likely have updates over at the EA News website. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (3,872 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent please search please make titanfall3
Message 3 of 5 (3,803 Views)

Community Manager

@elviscarvalho242 

I would love another Titanfall game as well. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll see a new one at some point, but unfortunately we haven't heard if there are any plans for another game in the series. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (3,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since EA has recently expanded games such as Apex and Battlefield to Geforce Now, do you think there's a better chance now? Who do I have to ask to speed up the process?

Message 5 of 5 (1,746 Views)