Re: Titanfall 2 not saving/Checkpoints not saving

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 not saving/Checkpoints not saving

★★ Novice

Hey, I wanted to play Titan fall 2 again after a couple of years so... I bought it on steam, I played it for a while but, when I died it didn't save and I had to start again. It only saved to the part where you get in BT. I really need help because I can't play like this.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 6 (3,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @MxnyPlayz @Duk3Samir, Try running Titanfall 2 as admin also make sure no Anti-virus or firewall is blocking Titanfall 2. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,235 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@MxnyPlayz make sure there is no program stopping Titanfall 2 from saving to the document folder.

Can also try running Steam and Titanfall 2 as Admin.

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (3,393 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic How can I check if there is something stopping it from saving??
Message 3 of 6 (3,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same problem! The game itself isnt saving for me either. Like I can play for a few hours and then quit. Then when I log back on the whole save is just gone. The only option I have is to start a new game and play the same thing over agian for 50th time... How do I fix this? @EA_Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (3,323 Views)

★★ Novice
@Duk3Samir I also couldn't find any recent solutions only from 2018 or older... Really frustrating
Message 5 of 6 (3,318 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @MxnyPlayz @Duk3Samir, Try running Titanfall 2 as admin also make sure no Anti-virus or firewall is blocking Titanfall 2. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (3,236 Views)