Re: Titanfall 2 not launching (EA Desktop)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 not launching (EA Desktop)

★★ Novice

Hello, everyone! So, i've downloaded and installed EA Desktop, downloaded Titanfall 2 from My Collection, launched it and ... nothing happens, just a small window blinks before apps minimizes and it's almost immidiately comes back o collection screen resulting in game not being launched. Is there any solution for this? Already tried clearing cache, run everything as administrator, reinstalled everything, wont help. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 6 (11,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Domytory make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (10,937 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Domytory make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (10,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues.  after i launch the game it does not launch. when i check back on the EA desktop status it states that I am playing Titanfall 2, i wish that was the case.  I've done everything and still NOTHING.  pretty frustrating experience

Message 3 of 6 (9,214 Views)

★ Guide

If I were you I would completely remove Desktop and just keep using Origin, Desktop is a broken mess and it won't work with many games and it also has so many bugs its a joke

Message 4 of 6 (9,177 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled the game on steam and tried launching it without reinstalling it and it works now.... no joke

Message 5 of 6 (6,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey mate, I'm having the same problem, what do u mean u uninstalled the game? But able to play it at same time?

Message 6 of 6 (5,606 Views)