Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

by anthonyshami248

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

★★ Apprentice
@CaKeiCat Nothing at the moment...it annoys me that this may have been forgotten.
Message 71 of 101 (2,945 Views)

★★ Novice

This truly is annoying. I’m playing it on my XBOX One and never had an issue until I tried to play again today. I’ve been online reading forums on how to fix the issue, but end up on the same short pier with a long walk ahead of me. I’ve read post all the way back from 2017 and all of those customers still have not gotten proper responses on how to get the issue fixed. I tried all methods listed by gamers and EA reps and still have nothing. I hope EA is not waiting for us to just forget and actually sends out an update for us to enjoy the game once again. Please EA, don’t let us down.

Message 72 of 101 (2,937 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hold on, this is relating to the PC issues going around where people can't connect. What the heck is going on over on your end that's causing an Xbox One to not connect?

Message 73 of 101 (2,935 Views)

★★ Novice
@Hydrofreeze98 I took a few months off from playing it daily to play some other games I had received as gifts. TF2 is one of my favorite games and went back to playing yesterday only to find a message saying my account is not allowed to play online, as if I was being punished for not playing. I’m not buying a new profile to “Try” and fix the problem. My XBOX Gold is up to date and my internet connection is good. I’m pretty sure it’s on EA’s end
Message 74 of 101 (2,923 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Osco760 That's a lot different than the problems that have been listed here, to be honest. Yet still, that really does pose a strange case. I hope this gets some attention as well.
Message 75 of 101 (2,911 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Osco760 I think EA just ignores the issues that affect the minority and honestly that’s the worst. Also the fact they their reps can’t think of a solution worries me... not to be rude of course.
Message 76 of 101 (2,862 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For anyone wondering installing and launching the game through the new EA desktop does not change the problem.

Message 77 of 101 (2,806 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent can you update us on what's been investigated by your team on this issue? I think everyone on this thread is fed up with waiting and getting no solutions to this problem. I don't want to sound rude but it's a bit unfortunate that this issue has just been overlooked completely even though we were told that there are people working on finding a solution.
Message 78 of 101 (2,789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CaKeiCat

I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share on this at the moment. I can definitely understand the frustration that you're feeling. I know just waiting to hear back with news can be pretty rough. 

I'm sorry I don't have more information I can provide, but if I do hear back with any news I'll be sure to follow up here to let everyone know. I appreciate everyone's patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 79 of 101 (2,754 Views)

Can't access multiplayer. Connecting to respawn servers and blank data centers.

★★ Novice

I recently purchased the game on steam and started a bit of the campaign to get a hang of the controls. As soon as I went to the menu, the mulitplayer button is locked and as the title says, I only see Connecting to respawn servers and have black data centers. I've tried different methods to try and fix this problem, took me about 5 hours but to no avail. I tried disabling the all my networks including the hidden ones in the device manager, reinstalled origin, I even made sure everything was up to date. All my online games run fine such as Rainbow six siege and valorant. my connection is fine with those games and am able to play online except for titanfall 2. Any other solutions that might fix this problem?

Message 80 of 101 (2,657 Views)