Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

by anthonyshami248

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

★★ Apprentice
@themastersword08 Same here. How recent is the laptop again? Specifically what processor, are we talking 10th gen intel?
Message 61 of 101 (3,196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Hydrofreeze98 The laptop is a microsoft surface, not built for gaming but works well enough. i think it has an intel i7 but i'm not sure.
Message 62 of 101 (3,179 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I guess the question would be what generation of processor does it have. 

If you're running it just off of the surface does that mean it's running off of intel graphics or are you using something like the surface book or whatnot?

Message 63 of 101 (3,168 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Hydrofreeze98 ah ok, its a 10th gen processor. I'm no computer expert but I know that the laptop has an intel graphics card. Are you using a direct connection?
Message 64 of 101 (3,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@themastersword08 I bought directly through Origin and I've had the game for upwards of three years. This just started happening to me in April when I tried to run it on my new build, until then no problems at all. The only thing I changed was my PC hardware.
Message 65 of 101 (3,070 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@fireinthesky7 well it seems like there isn't a fix right now apart from using a different computer and I doubt that this is a priority.
Message 66 of 101 (3,058 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been having this issue as well since I bought the game in april or may. My laptop is a Razer Blade Stealth with GPU GTX1650 Ti and Intel i7 processer. I don't really know much about computers but I've tried almost every fix suggested in other forums and advice given from EA help. I start the game and the multiplayer option is locked as the game cannot locate any servers. I've tried reinstalling both the game and origin, clearing my laptop's DNS, connecting to ethernet instead of wifi and turning off all other network adapters, fixing the game through origin, contacted my internet service provider to ensure that the correct ports were open, and I even reinstalled windows to make sure that the problem wasn't due to my laptop. I honestly don't know what else to do. ):

I tried contacting EA support three times but no one could help me! D:

I even bought the game twice! Once through steam and once through origin itself as I really love Titanfall 2 and used to play it on the Xbox before I switched to PC. I really want my game to work and I hope there's a fix for this issue. ):

Message 67 of 101 (3,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just googling online showed you had a intel wifi 6 ax201 internet card on your razer laptop. Again, 64 bit only. No signs of 32 bit. That's the only difference I could find between the ones that work (The old laptop I mentioned some ways back) versus the newer ones that don't work.

Message 68 of 101 (3,008 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think you're right because nothing else seems to be wrong from all the things I've tried doing to fix the issue. /:

Message 69 of 101 (3,003 Views)

★ Apprentice

any updates? ):

Message 70 of 101 (2,929 Views)