Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

by Hydrofreeze98

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent I've tried outright wifi, tried an ethernet adapter and a range extender, tried hardwiring myself to the router directly. Nothing. Even using USB solutions don't work for wireless wifi.

Also, heads up, using the windows insider build does not make a difference. Just tried that last night.
Message 51 of 101 (2,863 Views)

Community Manager

@Hydrofreeze98 

Thanks for the info. 

Can you test something else for me? What happens if you disable the other network adapters in Windows aside from your active connection? Do you still run into the same error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 52 of 101 (2,834 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unless I connect the USB Wifi adapter, I don't have anything besides the ethernet adapter showing in my network options. Driver is up to date, I tried disabling and re-enabling it just to see if that worked. No dice.

Message 53 of 101 (2,813 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Same as @fireinthesky7, I've tried USB adapters and no luck came from that. Even disabling the other network adapters did nothing.
Message 54 of 101 (2,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Got it, thanks again everyone!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 55 of 101 (2,776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just found out that most of the titanfall devs left respawn after discontinuing updates for titanfall 2. Are there still people who can fix things like this working there?

Message 56 of 101 (2,686 Views)

Community Manager

@themastersword08 

The issue is still under investigation. There are folks looking into it. I'm sorry I don't have any updates to share at the moment, but I'll be sure to follow up here if I have more info. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 57 of 101 (2,658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Hi again! I'm just writing this to say that one of my friends bought the game and the multiplayer seems to be running fine for him. the problem may have something to do with how the game was bought. I used a code to redeem it and he bought directly from origin.
Message 58 of 101 (2,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I still think it's based on the hardware. If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to play from again? PC? Laptop? 

Also I was wondering where this thread was. I really hope this gets fixed. I wanna get back into the field on my new PC...

Message 59 of 101 (2,477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Hydrofreeze98 Laptop. I can run the campaign just fine, same with apex. My wifi and laptop are good enough to run more demanding games as well.
Message 60 of 101 (2,466 Views)