Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent Do you think you can get this to someone from Respawn, EA, anyone with tech knowhow to analyze what's going on? If I'm having this problem, there must be others out there who need a solution for this as well.

Message 31 of 101 (1,522 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Hydrofreeze98 I don't have another pc to test it on but this is the same issue that I have. Hopefully they don't need huge numbers with this problem to make the change.
Message 32 of 101 (1,496 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@themastersword08 This is going to sound weird, but the other program I had trouble with is called DAZ3D. I was wondering if, since you say you're having the same problem as me, see if you can download the 64 bit version of DAZ3D Studio (should be to v4.12 at writing), and see if you can log in.

If DAZ3D Studio crashes upon trying to log in, that means that you have the exact same problem as me.
Message 33 of 101 (1,484 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates!

I'll continue passing along these details. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 34 of 101 (1,460 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent I tried to do something else as well. Tried using an external adapter (NETGEAR WNDA3100v2) and tried to connect that way. Still no luck. Next thing I could try is with Ethernet though. I'll see how well that works.
Message 35 of 101 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had similuar problems, on and off for some time. It finds a database but is stuck at contacting respawn servers. I always blamed it on server issues, but my friends could play no problem today.

Message 36 of 101 (1,421 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@1116574 I guess this goes not only to you, but to everyone else? What are you all playing on?

Currently trying to play this on a Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 with an RTX 2080Ti Gaming Box from Gigabyte. The gaming box shouldn't be affecting it. It's the laptop itself that's throwing everything off.
Message 37 of 101 (1,394 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone.

If you're still having trouble with this could you do me a favor? Try running a UO Trace and direct message me the results when you can. 

For more information on how to run the test check out the EA Help website. Once you have the results you can message them to me directly. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 38 of 101 (1,365 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Any new info on what happened?
Message 39 of 101 (1,282 Views)

Community Manager

@Hydrofreeze98 

I got the UO Trace results you sent. I'll forward them along to the team. I'm afraid I don't have any updates at the moment, but I appreciate the patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 40 of 101 (1,235 Views)