Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer locked

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent is there a fix yet?
Message 21 of 101 (1,467 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @themastersword08

I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share on this at the moment. If I hear back with more information I'll update this thread to let you know. 

Thanks again for your patience on this!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 22 of 101 (1,430 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

Are you all still having any issues accessing the multiplayer menu in Titanfall 2? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 23 of 101 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I began having this issue since today, was fine yesterday

Message 24 of 101 (1,339 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Been having this issue for a while now. Since I got the game on steam. Though, this isn't the first application for this to happen on. For some reason it's both titanfall 2 and another program I use, but I don't know how relevant that would be.

I'll give whatever details are needed. But I wanna ask a question to the people who are on this thread. When did you buy your computer? Was it in 2020 or around December 2019? Or did you have the computer before then and bought the game recently?

Message 25 of 101 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought my pc around the end of 2019, and bought the game like 3 days ago

Message 26 of 101 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont know what happened but it suddenly works

Message 27 of 101 (1,280 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For me I've been having the issue since I purchased the game on steam. Mind you, I haven't played it for a few years. I'm going to try something for a moment.

Message 28 of 101 (1,250 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So! Update, like with the previous application I had issues with, for some ungodly reason it works on my previous computer. I think it's either a hardware or software issue. Either with windows or with the physical hardware put into computers recently. There's an update for windows I'm going to try and see if that does anything. If we can narrow this down at all, that'd be best.

Message 29 of 101 (1,233 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Update 3, even after the updates from windows, the game still runs and access online. No "Searching for Data Center" constantly. Just instantly connected to Salt Lake City. So, the new PC is still having that issue. This isn't some sort of coincidence. Something's genuinely off.

Message 30 of 101 (1,220 Views)