Titanfall 2 loses connection on high Graphics

by Anonymous

Original Post

Titanfall 2 loses connection on high Graphics

Anonymous

Titan Fall 2  loses connection with server  when  starting a match . but  then i switch t o another slower ISP with 1 mb line the game is  fine  not even lag   ...but if i set teh  grfics  to low on every thing  then  the game works again   but with Massive Lag  ./..What THE HELL  does  the Graphics  got to do anything with my internet  ...My GPU is a RTX 2060  e  6 gb VRAM  more then  capable 

Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 loses connection on high Graphics

Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous. 

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. 

I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the disconnections you've been seeing. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that I'd recommend checking out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 loses connection on high Graphics

Anonymous

i have found if i start game  it  open  in Windows mode  even though it should be on full screen ...if i press ALT +enter to set it back to fullscreen  and  try to  enter a multiplayer battle then it gets a connection server timeout error ...but if i change it to full screen in the setting menu   then its fine  ...the weird thing  is  it will only do it  with my LTE  internet  not my slower wifi 1mb internet .that basic  trouble shooting is not gona do anything ...seriously restarting my Router  im not some Granny in a wheel  chair trying send an email  with a pc  thats not plugin in   .......i  solved it my self   anyway  ...i suspect my ISP had some problem  with ports that the game  needed   and for some reason  the graphics setting trigger it ...im not sure but i suspect  texture are update while playing the game  ..same with  Apex Legends  ..and it was not able to ..changing my setting   forces a work around   ..it fine now any way  ...........i suggest you look into it 

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)