Re: Titanfall 2 for XBOX ONE Profile not permitted to play online

by widowmaker5x5

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I'm another user experiencing these same difficulties and no workarounds are working. There is obviously no reply or easy way to get ahold of ea support staff. Any new news? I've just tried Playing this game for the first time and it's sad to see it be a waste of money.
Message 11 of 25 (7,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same "profile not permitted" error, and solved it by updating the game from the system settings  (NOT Games and Apps > Updates, no update was listed there). I went to System Settings, Storage, Manage Storage, View Contents, Updates, selected Titanfall 2 and waited for the download. All fixed now. No idea why the update was visible from inside Manage Storage but not Games and Apps.

Message 12 of 25 (7,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you figured this out yet? 

Message 13 of 25 (7,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened with every update and with every update the rate I get bumped from games increases tonight it's giving me an error code of 429 to explAin why I can't log in what does error code 429 mean.
Message 14 of 25 (7,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried to google it just to figure out whatis and every time it comes back to you what does the error code mean?
Message 15 of 25 (7,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Weird * the second I finally bithced about it my Profile reset and error code 429 dissapeared what the * is error code 429 and why do I start having crash and bump issues every time you guys put out an update is it because I'm not buying the new skins and * your trying to sell with the up dates?
Message 16 of 25 (7,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello everyone this happen to me also it is a simple fix after reloading your Xbox membership if doing so or if already have a membership and it is not letting you in after an update
Just simply shut down Xbox one/s And after doing so unplug the power for 30 seconds after counting down the seconds reply console restart it and after restart is complete sign in if you are already online then start game the game will sync it’s data with servers and your all set and able to play and back to normal thanks guys there’s your simple fix please follow it as I explained if you do not you can ruin your drives external and internal so make sure after power down Xbox is fully powered down and then it’s ok to unplug
Enjoy
Message 17 of 25 (6,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried every digestion, nothing works, very frustrated. This is the only game it's doing it on. This is my favorite game and I'm ready to delete it and RE download it, I really don't want to lose my progress, please help
Message 18 of 25 (6,299 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Okay so if I access my son's profile and both of us are signed in at the same time it will allow me to play I can even sign him out but then if I turn it off or sign out it's the same problem all over again so another words it didn't fix it it just allowed me to play. I tried all the other troubleshooting I don't know what else to do. I'm almost dead set on the idea that it is my profile that is the problem but what it is about my profile I do not know
Message 19 of 25 (6,292 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

still cant get on multiplayer. tried dns and privacy setting, full cycle etc. Frown very sad. probably just have to wait.

Message 20 of 25 (6,234 Views)