Re: Titanfall 2 for XBOX ONE Profile not permitted to play online

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 for XBOX ONE Profile not permitted to play online

★★★ Newbie

I tried recycling my modem/router and use only Xbox on my network.

I have noticed that error message not there if network is not available--if that means anything.

Please help, can't deal with campaign play Wink

Message 1 of 25 (59,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @clouddad47, sorry to hear that, what did steps did you try to do? 

Did you try this topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/My-solution-to-Profile-not-permitted-to-play-online/m-p/5... ?

/Atic

View in thread

Message 24 of 25 (35,372 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @iluvflanok 

I am sorry for those troubles with Titanfall 2. Can you try to run the game from another profile? Also check this article on the most common connection issues on Xbox One.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 25 (59,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Archi Also, for what it's worth. My Xbox Live Gold monthly confirmation go to a different email than the one I use for this EA account and the Xbox. And, my Battlefield 1 also does not permit multiplayer. 

Message 3 of 25 (59,165 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same probs with 'not permitted....'. I was mid game and it froze went back to home page. It was trying to reconnect but didnt happen. I've checked and EA is the same email address as xbox and linked on Origin. I've seen something about ageing up the account but I don't see a way to do this and anyway I'm in my 30's. Created a new profile to open TF2, logged back into my regular account and still no joy. This is intermittent for me as it was happening last night when on with friends and I signed out and back into my account and I could get back into multiplayer but now this doesn't solve it. Cheers for any help you can provide.
Message 4 of 25 (59,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as well on Xbox one. I've opened up the ports UPD 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3075, 3544, 4500 8125, 37000-39999 and TCP 53, 80, 443, 3074. Network and Multiplayer tests all pass, all other games on multiplayer work great. It never changes so I can log into multiplayer, even after an hour.

I've tried different profiles. Made sure I was using the same email address as my EA acct. Any help on this?

Message 5 of 25 (59,107 Views)

Community Manager
Message 6 of 25 (59,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thats not a solution, it is saying "This profile is not allowed to play online.." so switching profiles might fix it but who has other profile names they pay double money for?? Instead of telling everyone its a problem on their end with their modem or something, fix this common issue that has been on ps4 and xbox. This message has been up tonight now for about 45 minutes. This is ridiculous.
Message 7 of 25 (59,072 Views)

★★★ Novice

Two months after your post, the new DLC just hit today, April 25th, 2017, and I just got the same error message on my Xbox One. I was on earlier tonight without issue,  but the update did not occur yet from what I saw. Now, i can't get into multiplayer. This is another reason reminding me that I should just move on from this game. Their issues are just too frustrating (such as losing friends in the load to a game and having to take a loss to keep with them, I've endured over 70 losses so far), I've reported, but nothing for a response. And they wonder why sales were so lacking. How about make a game that actually works?

Great post by the way. They ALWAYS start by saying it is on your end!

Message 8 of 25 (57,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I turned my console on and off, theres an update there now hopefully that works.

Message 9 of 25 (54,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I have tried all of these things and nothing has worked so far, I also noticed that all of these posts a sort of old.  I have never had this issue with any of the other updates, just the newest war games update.

Message 10 of 25 (54,096 Views)