Titanfall 2 for Steam not launching (Origin says it's not installed)

by RPKn_69

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 for Steam not launching (Origin says it's not installed)

★★★★★ Newbie

bro i did the same thing as you but origin just keeps resseting its so frusterating

Message 21 of 43 (3,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RPKn_69 ok my issue inst the same as it says install, but its installed on steam, i click install on origin and it'll do the ring above the cursor for a bit, the circle flashes repeatedly and then nothing
Message 22 of 43 (3,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RPKn_69 I didnt understand what you did im trying to do what i understood i really need help
Message 23 of 43 (3,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RPKn_69 Good news everyone i found the problem it is too simple all you need to do is download the game in C or where you downloaded origin first on your computer thats all it worked for me!
Message 24 of 43 (3,568 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, as I have the same issue can you explain it more, please?

Message 25 of 43 (3,482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin won't even recognize the game for me. Everytime i try to launch it from steam it says i need to activate i using the product key. I'm currently reinstalling the game right now. I'll get back to you guys after trying all the fixes out

Message 26 of 43 (3,359 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's working for me now. I reinstalled origin and redownloaded it from origin library itself. I don't know what's causing it but hope this helps.

Message 27 of 43 (3,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@RPKn_69You mentioned that when you click download button in Origin it opens steam? Dude mine cant even detect Steam and it Offers Microsoft Store.
Up till now I couldnt figure out what seems to be wrong. I downloaded both Origin at D:  (Titanfall at D:/Steam/steamapps/common).

I've even pointed the origin library to the same address where titanfall is, ran it as administrator too, i mean like everything you said when you summarized your setup. 
Damn, want to play the game so much, i feel disappointed right now.

Message 28 of 43 (3,145 Views)

★★ Novice

@RPKn_69 wrote:

Okay, good news, finally, I got the game running, and it was the simplest thing. I closed both Origin and Steam and then ran the Origin client as administrator (I didn't set it in the executable properties, I just right-clicked it and chose the option). Makes me wonder why I didn't think of this earlier, but what prompted me to do it was a line in the logs that mentioned Origin couldn't elevate a process because UAC prevented it... Let's hope this is all we need to do, and that no other issues show up.

This solution worked for me

Message 29 of 43 (2,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legend, finally I can play this gd game. 

Message 30 of 43 (2,701 Views)