I tried something like this I guess.
- Downloaded the game from steam
- launch the game (connect origin and steam profiles)
- in the origin Lite client the game says is not downloaded
- start downloading the game from origin Lite (in the same folder as the steam game)
- then closing both clients steam and origin Lite
- launch Origin (normal client) with Run as administrator option and steam as regular
- the game by itself started "repairing" and it took 5 minutes to recognize the game
I hope the way I did this helps someone.
This game is best multiplayer and I'm so happy that now there's large base of people playing
I had the same problem, I unistalled and installed again but same result. I just saw that I was not logged to my origin account. I log to both Steam and Origins account, launched the game (I tried from Steam) and it worked Hope this works to you guys.
I have been having this exact same issue. I've looked into every forum and discussion board trying to figure out how to fix it. I don't want to have to refund the game, but Origin just doesn't want me to enjoy myself.
In the same boat. I've tried almost all the fixes.
I installed it yesterday and managed to play an hour with no problems of note.
Today, I launched it and got a Windows Defender message. This did not happen yesterday after I installed it. So, I don't know what changed.
It took a very, very long time to get to the Menu screen. Then, I click CONTINUE the campaign, it goes to the Cooper's Logbook wait screen, took a long time and then it dies, returns me to desktop.
Not sure what to do do here! I really enjoyed what little I got to play and was looking forward to playing more.
Last thing I'll try is a full reinstall. But since all of you seem to have done this to no avail, my hopes are not high.
Thankfully running Origin on administirator has solved the same problem of mine as well. Just to let you it worked for me when I right clicked and chose the run it on administrator thing. It didn't work when you tick the thing on compatability setings. Thanks for the solution