a week ago
I tried something like this I guess.
- Downloaded the game from steam
- launch the game (connect origin and steam profiles)
- in the origin Lite client the game says is not downloaded
- start downloading the game from origin Lite (in the same folder as the steam game)
- then closing both clients steam and origin Lite
- launch Origin (normal client) with Run as administrator option and steam as regular
- the game by itself started "repairing" and it took 5 minutes to recognize the game
I hope the way I did this helps someone.
This game is best multiplayer and I'm so happy that now there's large base of people playing
a week ago
I had the same problem, I unistalled and installed again but same result. I just saw that I was not logged to my origin account. I log to both Steam and Origins account, launched the game (I tried from Steam) and it worked Hope this works to you guys.
I have been having this exact same issue. I've looked into every forum and discussion board trying to figure out how to fix it. I don't want to have to refund the game, but Origin just doesn't want me to enjoy myself.
In the same boat. I've tried almost all the fixes.
I installed it yesterday and managed to play an hour with no problems of note.
Today, I launched it and got a Windows Defender message. This did not happen yesterday after I installed it. So, I don't know what changed.
It took a very, very long time to get to the Menu screen. Then, I click CONTINUE the campaign, it goes to the Cooper's Logbook wait screen, took a long time and then it dies, returns me to desktop.
Not sure what to do do here! I really enjoyed what little I got to play and was looking forward to playing more.
Last thing I'll try is a full reinstall. But since all of you seem to have done this to no avail, my hopes are not high.