Titanfall 2 disbanded parties bug

by PowerUpMushroom

Original Post

Titanfall 2 disbanded parties bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug When trying to form parties the game will disband parties when invited friends or players from networks try to join your game, If you invite friends through PSN vie Invites your party is almost always disbanded. If your a receiver of the invitation it will say you are 1/* random large #* Of players who received an invitation. At times very rarely the bug will also lock all menues that includes the customize, callsign, networks store and settings.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a party try inviting friends or players and start matchmaking
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to form parties the game will disband parties when invited friends or players from networks try to join your game, If you invite friends through PSN vie Invites your party is almost always disbanded. If your a receiver of the invitation it will say you are 1/* random large #* Of players who received an invitation. At times very rarely the bug will also lock all menues that includes the customize, callsign, networks store and settings.
What do you expect to see? This bug fixed in an update

O
Message 1 of 3 (4,414 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 disbanded parties bug

★★★★★ Newbie

This started happening to me and my friends 3 days ago. We've never had this issue before and it's Really starting to get on our nerve. Titanfall is the only game most my friends have, so we rely on it to play together, which we inexplicably haven't been able.to do for some time now. And I've Personally talked 6 of them into buying the game, so throw us a * bone here.

This is unacceptable,  we paid for a product(Titanfall) and were paying for a service(ps+) and now we're not getting our moneys worth. I want an update on how you're handling this problem, which is on Your end, not ours, as we've Never had this problem before.

And after having read around the forum and realising how little you seem to care about maintaining the game(I always Suspected a lot cheaters), being how whidespread a lot of these iasues are without any patches announced, I'm kinda pissed.

Now Fix it.

Message 2 of 3 (3,358 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 disbanded parties bug

★★★ Newbie

I pay much money for this game and bundle, and now suddenly I can't connect, all players from advocate  network are gone, showing only 120 guys, even like that, I can't connect  conection server time out, or party disbanded, don't tel my is from my, I try from another network wireless, is not the ping, or low conection, fixt dis or I have to sue the platform, becose i pay and you don't ofer the service, this is for ps4

Message 3 of 3 (1,235 Views)