Re: Titanfall 2 crashing with ReadPacketEntities: Failed error message

by Fenris50

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Your ping situation sounds like a dream compared to me and most others. But apex has been the least tolerant game to bad internet. I hope they prosecute the person too. And they definitely need better security 

Message 131 of 477 (809 Views)

★ Guide
@Magikf1ngers I also love the Mechwarrior/Battletech games. I always wanted to get into the board game, but there are no players in my area. But I have two miniatures standing next to my monitor, a Thor and a Madcat (kinda resembling the MW3 intro as they march into the city).

Skate or Die! on Game Boy got me into skateboarding when I was a little kid, my other life long obsession. Titanfall gives me a similar feeling, like skating through the maps with cool guns. The movement is just great. No other game nails it so perfectly. Apex is just a joke in that regard.
Message 132 of 477 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope they fix it quick I just got the game .

Message 133 of 477 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope they fix it quick I just got the game .

Message 134 of 477 (744 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still getting the same error. July 28th, 10:37 AM MST

Message 135 of 477 (737 Views)

★★ Novice
@Fenris50 mine started doing this for the last three days … anu way to fix it ??!
Message 136 of 477 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@n5kuc Not on your side.  This is a server-side issue, despite the fact that, should you contact EA Help, they will tell you to perform a clean boot and ask for a copy of your DXDiag data, and all of that baloney.  Jeanu or however you spell his name - the same guy that rendered the first Titanfall unplayable, is doing the same thing to Titanfall 2.  Only Repsawn/ EA can fix it, and they aren't doing jack squat.  

Message 137 of 477 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for the response...guess I'll just give up on playing multiplayer on TF2...tha's a shame...enjoyed that game...

Message 138 of 477 (973 Views)

★ Guide
@n5kuc Not so far. It isn't a problem on your end. The problem is with the game servers and the * that is DDOS attacking them, making the game unplayable.
Message 139 of 477 (945 Views)

Titanfall 2 DDOS attack

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

Currently Titanfall 1 and 2 are both being DDOS attacked by someone who goes by the gamer tag jeanue. Your most recent game, Apex Legends, was also hacked by possibly the same person. Is there any support beside the “one or two” people working on fixing the issue? 

Message 140 of 477 (667 Views)