Titanfall 2 can I transfer my progress from xbox to PS

by Muttnutt12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 can I transfer my progress from xbox to PS

★★★ Novice
Is it possible to transfer my Titanfall 2 progress from Xbox one to PS4 with my EA account? My ion is nearly G4 and I'm a G2 and although I love Titanfall 2 I don't want to do it all again
Message 1 of 4 (17,361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 can I transfer my progress from xbox to PS

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Muttnutt12 

I am really sorry, but your individual statics and progress can`t be transferred between different platforms, so you will have to start from scratch. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (18,453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Muttnutt12 

I am really sorry, but your individual statics and progress can`t be transferred between different platforms, so you will have to start from scratch. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (18,454 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Archi !

It's 2020 now and I was wondering if things have changed with cross-platform progression for Titanfall 2, as it has with other games.  I've played a lot of Titanfall 2 on PS4 in the past, and I wanted to start playing on PC, since I've recently been able to upgrade my computer's components.  I have a lot of progression and purchases on the PS4 version, and it would be awesome if those translated to PC when I play.

Thank you in advance for any information you might be able to share.

Message 3 of 4 (10,457 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

@Insipidus7 Currently there is no way to transfer stats across platforms or cross progression system. (not the same as cross play)

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (10,433 Views)