Titanfall 2-camera won't move while in game

by Ren-Flatliner_GR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2-camera won't move while in game

★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing this problem for quite a while and I haven't been able to find a solution, once I load the campaign or join a multiplayer match the mouse cursor will remain centred in the middle of the screen and won't allow me to move my camera, the cursor will simply move a bit and then reset to the middle of the screen. I've tried a lot of things: closing and opening the game (in case it was a bug), running different settings in-game, and repairing the game. However, none of these things has had any effect on the problem and I have no clue what to do. Any and all assistance will be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,094 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2-camera won't move while in game

Community Manager

@Ren-Flatliner_GR Hi, usually issues like this are related to overlay software. 

Can you try restarting with a Clean Boot and see if anything changes?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

You may also want to try disabling the Origin overlay too. In the app, click "Origin" in the top left, then Application Settings. If you go to the Origin In Game tab you'll find a switch to disable it here. 

Thanks, please let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,068 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall 2-camera won't move while in game

Community Manager

@Ren-Flatliner_GR Hi, usually issues like this are related to overlay software. 

Can you try restarting with a Clean Boot and see if anything changes?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

You may also want to try disabling the Origin overlay too. In the app, click "Origin" in the top left, then Application Settings. If you go to the Origin In Game tab you'll find a switch to disable it here. 

Thanks, please let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,069 Views)