Titanfall 2 bought on Steam launching in white window and not responding

by goobmst

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 bought on Steam launching in white window and not responding

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought Titanfall 2 on Steam recently and have been trying to launch the game. Like the title suggests, the game opens in a windowed format, is white and immediately goes into not responding. I've tried many recommended fixes online such as repairing game via Origin or verifying through Steam, -height 1920 -width 1080 (this is my resolution), running everything as administrator, exiting both game launchers and running only origin as administrator, running in compatibility mode, -windowed -borderless, uninstalling and reinstalling via steam, restarting my PC, closing Valorant's Vanguard etc. Would anyone perhaps know how I can remedy this? I have seen a similar thread about TF2 for Steam not launching because of installation errors, but my issue is quite dissimilar. 

My PC specs are:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 bought on Steam launching in white window and not responding

EA DICE Team
Hey, @goobmst make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall 2 bought on Steam launching in white window and not responding

EA DICE Team
Hey, @goobmst make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)