Re: Titanfall 2 Standard Edition buying problem

by Stravenger

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Standard Edition buying problem

★ Novice

I cant buy Standard Edition, getting this:

Whoops! That didn't work, let's try again. If the problem persists you may want to use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #54001]

At the same time, i can buy Ultimate Edition with no problem and every other game i tried. Only Titanfall 2 Standart Edition showing error. What should i do?

Message 1 of 6 (934 Views)

EA DICE Team
@arcbt507 where are you getting this issue?

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (850 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic I was getting it in origin app and web browser, I tried everything, only VPN helped. And support from Twitter recommended to try VPN as well. My location is Ukraine, and there is a problem, I can't buy Ukrainian version, nor English, I am forced to using Polish or Russian, thanks ea. And idk, why I can buy every game presented in shop with no problems, except titan fall 2 se only. Its sad.
Message 3 of 6 (828 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same here, it seems that only TF2 SE cannot be purchased regardless of the payment method added to the account, Web- or standalone-origin client. Using VPN allows for the purchase but the price obviously goes higher. It seems that the game cannot be purchased in Ukraine for some reason. Please review.

Message 4 of 6 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

та же херня брат, попытаюсь использовать твой способ

Message 5 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sad...

Message 6 of 6 (516 Views)