Re: Multiplayer

by boringrequire

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 Server issues or game dead?

★★★★ Apprentice
@boringrequire oh, I'm now playing on my older laptop suffering extremely low performance.
Message 51 of 59 (577 Views)

EA DICE Team

Ahh, must be a program is blocking Tf2 - try doing a clean boot and see if that helps. Standard smile @stkr4lv 

/Atic 

Message 52 of 59 (571 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Unfortunately I've tried that as well, and resetting the network configuration won't help as well.
Message 53 of 59 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic did you watch the video i sent you?

Message 54 of 59 (543 Views)

EA DICE Team
@stkr4lv what kind of anti virus / firewall do you have?

@boringrequire yes, what was showing is rubber band towards the server you get that by having really high ping or packet loss. Have you had a look on our connective guide?

/Atic
Message 55 of 59 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic There's nothing wrong with my connection. The ping was good. And every other game i play online is fine. Titanfall is the only one messed up for me at the moment.

Message 56 of 59 (511 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic only the WindowsDefender right now
Message 57 of 59 (491 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA help is a completely joke to me for this issue. I've sent about 10+ emails, and I CLEARLY stated my problems, and the "Helper" who doesn't help at all still send me random crap they find.

Thank u EA "Help" center, it really helped.

Message 58 of 59 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know. It's still bad for me on xbox. I tried to get a game yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and it's still dire. Lovely customer service. :-(

Message 59 of 59 (389 Views)