Re: Multiplayer

by stkr4lv

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic The password reset did not seem to solve the problem. I will install apex and see if I can connect.

Message 31 of 59 (523 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jab0220 I bet u can. Apex is much newer than ttf2 and they would just spend more time on maintaining the apex's server than the ttf2 I guess.

ttf2 is so cruel to such newbie like me.
Message 32 of 59 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

@stkr4lv I feel you.

Message 33 of 59 (498 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jab0220 U still can't connect to ttf2? If u have downloaded apex maybe we can play a few rounds lol
Message 34 of 59 (488 Views)

EA DICE Team

@stkr4lv  @mahrotaro  hmm - we had some weird issues with password rest has worked for the EA account. The servers for TF2 are up and running and I can see players playing. 

I assume you don't get a an error code. 

Okay do you have a 4g device that you can use a network device just to test if connection works with that instead. Make sure its not connected to the wifi. This is to see if network or something op the PC stooping TF2.

/Atic 

Message 35 of 59 (471 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I really appreciate your reply, and yeah, i dont get an error code (i don't even have connection with the server so the server can tell me nothing.)

And yeah, I have a 4g device and I used it to support the internet connection for my laptop via a usb-c port, and nothing changed (i disabled all the adapters this time)

Since u said that the server is *now* up and running, did it have something wrong moments ago?
Message 36 of 59 (467 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I used my 4g device and checked again, now it says it cant refresh origin token (I'm using another language in-game, so the translation might not be the same as the English-version), and still no datacenter.
Message 37 of 59 (537 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jab0220 I'm a bit frustrated because i don't see any hope there but still wanna try.
Message 38 of 59 (536 Views)

★★★ Novice

@stkr4lv I 100% agree. I'm just gonna come back later and see what happens. Its extremely frustrating.

Message 39 of 59 (525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic <after playing rounds of Apex and missing ttf2> so, what's next?
Message 40 of 59 (502 Views)