Re: Multiplayer

by stkr4lv

Original Post

EA DICE Team
@mahrotaro how is not working and what platform?

/Atic
Message 11 of 59 (662 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Server issues or game dead?

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

Could everyone take a look on our connective guide and see if there anything that can help you out. 

If you tried and it did not work can let us know what platform and region you are in. 

/Atic 

Message 12 of 59 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aticother games are fine for me with connectivity. I don't have any issues. Titanfall2 servers seem to have improved over the last few days. The longest I've waited is five minutes instead of thirty like before.

Message 13 of 59 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic. I forgot. Xbox one. UK.
Message 14 of 59 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_AticHello!

Yes, i've tried recommendations from this guide. Problem persisted till today. Today (16th of May 2020) european servers started to act differently: there was no infinite "Connecting to match" attempts, but rather 200 ping in-game (my normal is 60-70, i'm playing from Russia) and packet loss (constant freezing while moving around the map) that lead to disconnecting from game with error message "Connection to server timed out". Or if you manage to complete the match you get stuck at the match's end screen. Game doesn't connect you to lobby. Again: no such problem with connection to american servers. 

My platform is PC and i play from Russia. Usually i play at Frankfurt, Belgium and Amsterdam servers. I don't use a router, just a cable connection.

Message 15 of 59 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

EU for me, I believe that US has no issues. 

Message 16 of 59 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@KM_OwO Looks like it. I jumped on the NY server the other day and got games straight away. But the lag is too much.
Message 17 of 59 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not original poster but we are struggling with multiplayer as well.  My son is unable to play multiplayer with friends in Battlefront 2, although he has no problems connecting with friends virtually in other games.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Message 18 of 59 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic.  Xbox servers are being stupid again this morning. Waiting ages for a match only to be kicked out of the one i did get. And to top it off get a matchmaking penalty for leaving. You really need to get rid of that.

Message 19 of 59 (525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I'm playing on PC and TTF2's multiplayer just won't connect
Message 20 of 59 (546 Views)