Re: Titanfall 2 Server issues or game dead?

by elviscarvalho242

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Server issues or game dead?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For the last couple of days I've had issues with queues taking longer and longer, along with random disconnects from games. 
I've talked to quite a few players who all seem to be having a similar issue. 

When connecting to mutliplayer it sometimes keeps cyceling between 1 to 2 connections (was previously 9) which requires multiple restarts to finally connect.
This morning I had an issue where the queue lasted from 8 am to almost 11 am. I took some small breaks inbetween but I ended up watching a movie and eventually contacting support while queueing. 

Is the game dead or are the servers messed up? I can see 140 people in the ADV network atm and 12 others in other networks im part of. So at least some matches should be happening. 

Edit: Issue I forgot. Unable to connect back to lobby after match. 

Edit 2: Can't even connect to multiplayer from the main menu, been at it for 10 minutes now. 

Message 1 of 59 (3,009 Views)

★★ Novice
@KM_OwO Same for me from my Xbox. I’ve posted a list of recent issues in a few other threads.

This morning I tried for an hour to get into a match and just sat there. You frequently hear the match start noise then it returns to searching for a match again.
Couldn’t even do a private match.
Message 2 of 59 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KM_OwO The same here, I switched servers... still waiting.. no matches for today... i think they have an isseu...
Message 3 of 59 (2,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  Haven't played for a while so thought I'd have blast while waiting for the latest COD update to down load. Took a while to connect then whilst having one of my better games the game crashed due to no connection to the servers.  Rebooted and same again. Same again during the next 2 games so have up.  I'm on thr PS4 in thr UK.

Message 4 of 59 (2,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am new to the game, but when trying to play an online game, no matches are found. Is it an EA server issue?

Message 5 of 59 (2,858 Views)

★ Expert

What platform are you playing on?  In NA on PS4, there's been several thousand people online every time I log in this year.  It's been that way ever since it showed up as the free PS Plus game last December.  They had 75-100K online that month at peak hours.  So the PS4 community in NA seems to be more than alive and well.  If you are having issues connecting on PS4, then it likely is a server issue.

Message 6 of 59 (2,746 Views)

★★★ Novice
@KM_OwO if you want titanfall 3 search please make tianfall 3 and write your name there as a pation
Message 7 of 59 (2,671 Views)

Multiplayer

★★ Novice

IT

WONT 

WORK

i tried everything origin support said but it doesn’t work please anyone help me

Message 8 of 59 (2,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_AticGame will try to connect you to a match, play the connection established sound, but will not connect and keep searching. That process can repeat 5-10 times. Futhermore, when match ends you won't be placed back into lobby, you will be stuck at the end screen of the match. If you leave the match manually you'll get the message "Unable to establish connection/servers timed out". That issue happens on servers Frankfurt 1,2, Amsterdam, Belgium BGE1,2,3, London. When i tried to connect to US servers - i had no problem, it connected me instantly, though with much higher ping for obvious reasons (204 instead of 70 at european servers)

Message 9 of 59 (2,593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same for me. It's pathetic. Try contacting them or get an answer on here. It's an absolute joke. You can get a game on the US servers but the lag makes it terrible. The only way you can get a game now is by private invite. The worst is people are buying this game now because of lockdown and can't get in. I'd be asking for my money back. Lets see if they have the guts to give us an answer and not the usual "its your account not us" rubbish response.

Message 10 of 59 (2,566 Views)