Titanfall 2 Question about the assault chip

by 135798q

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Question about the assault chip

★★★★ Novice

For some reason it took me awhile to find out that your titan gets a little better in auto mode with this....Can it use it's abilities by itself with this as well? How much better is the titan with this chip than without it. ( at first i thought this simply increases its power but Im an idiot) XD 

Message 1 of 6 (10,534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 Question about the assault chip

★★★ Novice

1v1 against another titan (in my experience) it stands its own against the average player controlled titan, 2 manned titans will just destroy it (normally). It will use all abilities when availabe as well. When 1v1 auto titan against another (if you have the chip and theirs doesnt) mine wins 95% of the time. The only exception for me is say I use Ronin auto titan with the chip against say Legion without the chip, the lower health and defense will not hold up. Me personally when I run auto titan I either go with Legion (with turbo engine for the dash, since he doesnt have one)  or Tone with 20% core time at spawn (he's better for pilots with his 40mm). Then when my titan fights another I assist with the charge rifle (with quick charge). Your titan is more of a threat than you so enemy auto titans ignore you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (11,647 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

1v1 against another titan (in my experience) it stands its own against the average player controlled titan, 2 manned titans will just destroy it (normally). It will use all abilities when availabe as well. When 1v1 auto titan against another (if you have the chip and theirs doesnt) mine wins 95% of the time. The only exception for me is say I use Ronin auto titan with the chip against say Legion without the chip, the lower health and defense will not hold up. Me personally when I run auto titan I either go with Legion (with turbo engine for the dash, since he doesnt have one)  or Tone with 20% core time at spawn (he's better for pilots with his 40mm). Then when my titan fights another I assist with the charge rifle (with quick charge). Your titan is more of a threat than you so enemy auto titans ignore you.

Message 2 of 6 (11,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ahhh ok thats pretty cool! Can it use its core ability as well?

Message 3 of 6 (10,508 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes sir it sure can

Message 4 of 6 (10,497 Views)

★★★★ Novice

GREAT! i would use it more often except for the fact that the moment i get out its blasted to pieces....*sighs* thanks for the advice too! Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (10,491 Views)

★★★ Novice

No problem, we gotta help each other when we can. Also in my SUPPRESSOR post you said they're reworking MAP HACK, are they making it better or worse? JW

Message 6 of 6 (10,483 Views)