Re: Titanfall 2 Prime Titans bundle advertised for $11.99, wants to charge $19.9

by EA_David

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Prime Titans bundle advertised for $11.99, wants to charge $19.99

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Today, when I checked the in-game store page I found out the Prime Titans bundle was going for 11.99.

This was the kind of thing I was waiting for to get the bundle, so I click on buy and when Origin opens the checkout page wants to charge me 19.99, instead of the 11.99 that it is advertised for in the store.

I need assistance from EA here, please.

And of course I tried contacting support but I was pushed to post here because there is absolutely no other way I can get in touch with support/get noticed.

Message 1 of 3 (773 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Prime Titans bundle advertised for $11.99, wants to charge $19.9

★★★ Newbie

I think we can forget this.

I figure the promo was over but since my Titanfall 2 was left open from some time ago it didn't update the price.

:/ super sad.

I was looking forward to a discount and I lost this one. I really wanted that bundle.

Message 2 of 3 (762 Views)

Community Manager

@alorigpaSorry that you missed the offer, it wasn't up for long. 

Also, thank you for the feedback, it never feels good to expect a price, but then find the offer finished, hopefully this is something we can prevent from happening in future. 

If I see any Prime price drops in the near future I'll try to remember the thread and ping you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (752 Views)