Titanfall 2 Installed by Origin but cant play with it because of Steam?!

by jpeti666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Installed by Origin but cant play with it because of Steam?!

★★ Novice

Hello there!

Years ago i buyed Titanfall 2 on Origin, i played it a lot. Few days ago i buyed it on Steam too because i want to support the devs. Yesterday i played with Titanfal 2 (Origin version) without any problem. Today i cant play with it because the Origin want me to download the game what is already downloaded (months ago). Steam want to this too. So the game is actually downloaded but i cant play with it?! What can i do?

Message 1 of 4 (1,031 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 Installed by Origin but cant play with it because of Steam?!

Community Manager

Hey @jpeti666 can you try repairing your game from withing Origin. Open your My Game Library and then find the game tile and right-click on it. From here select repair and Origin will check your installed files for any issues and should it find any fix them

On Steam, you need to verify the game install.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (980 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

News: if i start the game form the folder, its actually starts the Titanfall 2 trial version. WTF?! 

Message 2 of 4 (1,024 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jpeti666 can you try repairing your game from withing Origin. Open your My Game Library and then find the game tile and right-click on it. From here select repair and Origin will check your installed files for any issues and should it find any fix them

On Steam, you need to verify the game install.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (981 Views)

★★ Novice

I also had Titanfall 2 purchased through Origin since its release date, I recently bought it on Steam but am also having the issue where it is asking to install again despite it being installed. I have no option to repair the install when right clicking the game in Origin and launching directly makes Origin say it is not installed.

Message 4 of 4 (897 Views)