Re: Titanfall 2 - Error processing game logic

by zippedyzoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 - Error processing game logic

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I get an error while trying to load the Effect and Cause mission both through Continue Campaign and Mission Select.

After displaying coopers logbook and prompting me to press A the game pushes me back to the main menu with the error:

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

lobby/sh_lobby.gnut#251

[UI] Persistent data not available for client #0

I can get into multiplayer just fine but no campaign 

Message 1 of 12 (4,743 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@Dom2913 There is a way to bypass this bug before you meet kane and you see his intro you have to be outside of bt and get back in him once the fight starts then it should be fixed

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (4,178 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Dom2913 Thank you for the post. Can I check what system you're on and what troubleshooting steps you've taken? Did you always have this issue or did it start recently

I've seen some other reports of this, so hopefully we can gather some usable data.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (4,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi David I'm on the original Xbox one and I've been through the forums I have I have just tried the usual restarting the game again and also a post said to start the mission from the mission select menu but I still have the same problem, this is only recent I've had the game for a while.
Message 3 of 12 (4,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem.....

Message 4 of 12 (4,639 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the updates. @javibou7 Can I check what system you're on.

@Dom2913If you restart the console by holding the front button then launch just the game, does the stability improve at all?

For both of you, can you give a rough idea of when this issue started for you?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 12 (4,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

For what it's worth, I'm having the exact same issue with the exact same error message on PS4 Pro - I just purchased the game this past Thursday (Sept. 14) and I can't make it more than 10 or so seconds into the campaign without it crashing. I tried rebuilding the database of the PS4 and that didn't seem to change anything.

Message 6 of 12 (4,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here on Xbox One (see below). Just started today and happens in campaign in the Beacon and Ark missions. Tried restarting the game and logging out and in again. Currently seems to be working in Frontier Defense.

There was problem processing game logic. Please try again.

lobby/sh_lobb.gnut#251
[UI]Persistent data not available for client#0
Message 7 of 12 (4,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same error, xbone s
Message 8 of 12 (4,319 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Can you try the following steps?

1: When a map finishes loading, wait about 30 seconds before pressing the prompted button to continue. 

2: If you've just finished a multiplayer session, restart the game before trying campaign. 

3: Try going offline then try to play the campaign again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 12 (4,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had exactly the same issue - only on Campaign mode, game logic error with "gnut #251".

These steps worked for me (had to restart game and wait 30 secs after map load).

But is there an actual fix to this? Can Respawn acknowledge there's a problem and give a timeline to a fix?

There seem to be a lot of people with this error, (which seems to be a new version of a similar problem that occurred around January).

Thanks

Message 10 of 12 (4,174 Views)