Re: Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition upgrade to Ultimate Edition?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition upgrade to Ultimate Edition?

★★ Novice

I was wondering If I should buy the Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition upgrade for my deluxe edition or not.

Does it contain more content in the Ultimate Edition than the Deluxe Edition?

Also does it unlock all content that are separate from the Deluxe Edition that I don't have except everything in the Deluxe Edition?

Message 1 of 6 (8,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Secret96Agent Yes the Ultimate edition comes with the Jump Start whereas the deluxe edition does not. If you get it then yes you'll have all the classes and you can spend your credits on unlocking some key items earlier.

To be honest unlocking classes is pretty quick in Titanfall 2, and if you have the other skins/benefits from the Deluxe edition already you might get better value by picking up some Titan Prime skins. The Prime skins come with some cool animations for executions. 

It's up to you anyway, hopefully this clarifies things. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (10,504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Secret96Agent Hey, that's up to you, but I suspect it might not be worth the price. The Ultimate Edition mostly contains content already in the Deluxe edition, as well as the Jump Start pack. 

Jump Start Pack

This pack instantly unlocks all Titan and Pilot classes, the Underground R-201 Carbine Warpaint, arms you with 500 credits and more!

However if you've been playing along already for a while, then you might have unlocked the classes, and you may have plenty credits. Perhaps grabbing a Titan Prime  or Aegis skin might be a more rewarding way to support the game?

Thanks for the question, I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (8,313 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

@Secret96Agent Hey, that's up to you, but I suspect it might not be worth the price. The Ultimate Edition mostly contains content already in the Deluxe edition, as well as the Jump Start pack. 

Jump Start Pack

This pack instantly unlocks all Titan and Pilot classes, the Underground R-201 Carbine Warpaint, arms you with 500 credits and more!

However if you've been playing along already for a while, then you might have unlocked the classes, and you may have plenty credits. Perhaps grabbing a Titan Prime  or Aegis skin might be a more rewarding way to support the game?

Thanks for the question, I hope this helps. 

Ok so the jump start pack comes in the ultimate edition but not in the deluxe edition?

I haven't started the game yet so I was wondering if its necessary to buy the ultimate edition just for the jump start pack to unlock all titan and pilot classes and used the credits for other stuff? 

Message 3 of 6 (8,298 Views)

Community Manager

@Secret96Agent Yes the Ultimate edition comes with the Jump Start whereas the deluxe edition does not. If you get it then yes you'll have all the classes and you can spend your credits on unlocking some key items earlier.

To be honest unlocking classes is pretty quick in Titanfall 2, and if you have the other skins/benefits from the Deluxe edition already you might get better value by picking up some Titan Prime skins. The Prime skins come with some cool animations for executions. 

It's up to you anyway, hopefully this clarifies things. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (10,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the deluxe a few months ago and yesterday i got the jump start pack and now its not adding the 500 creditsand the10 x2 xp iv gone thro steps from ea to fix the issue but nothing is working....whats wrong? 

Right now im doing the last thing i can think of and its uninstalling the game and all add-ons and then re-installing it back ...hope it works

But help plz

Message 5 of 6 (6,456 Views)

★ Novice

if u are going for all the dlc's then yes but if u are ot going for all of them then i would say no 

Message 6 of 6 (5,915 Views)