Re: Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition Unique Callsign

by x_KOI_x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition Unique Callsign

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Dear Sirs,

It's with great disappointment that I read your answer since a friend of mine bought exactly the same Deluxe edition for PC I bought which has the following description:

TITANFALL 2 DELUXE EDITION

Get the Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition to stand out on the Frontier with access to the first Prime Titan variants - Prime Ion & Prime Scorch, available this December. These sleek, updated Titans are primed for battle – changing the sound effects and offering up devastating new executions. Additionally, on day one, customize every Titan with instant access to exclusive Excalibur Chrome Warpaints and Thunderbird Nose Arts. The Splinter Ocean and Quantum Ocean Camos are also included and are ready to be applied to every Titan, Pilot, and weapon in the game.

DELUXE EDITION INCLUDES

* Exclusive Deluxe Nose Arts for each Titan
* Exclusive Deluxe Warpaints for each Titan
* Two Camouflages applicable to every Titan, Pilot and weapon
* Exclusive Deluxe Call Sign
* Ion Prime - available in December
* Scorch Prime - available in December

And he received his callsign serial number.
So please check again since I've payed for it has announced in

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/order/

I'm also very frustated cause I've oppened a case in your support case with number #26578526 on Nov 9th 2016 and after all this time with no solution you changed it to RESOLVED without being resolved.

This is tottaly unacceptable.

I'm not contributing for the stats of EA support and I know it is inconvenient to have opened cases opened for more than the SLAs.
I'm not having what I paied for so I need you to give me a solution.
The Titanfall 2 Deluxe edition has gave me no advantage over the standard edition and it is more expensive.
Not even a season pass.

Just to exemplify the quality of the service I even got this answer which has nothing to do for what is announced in the official page of Titanfall2 :

SENT: quarta-feira, 9 de Novembro de 2016 18h16min20s WET

I appreciate your time and patience while we had our Studio Experts have a look into the issues you have reported within Titanfall 2.

We have just heard back from our Experts a few moments ago and they have advised us that the Callsign item you have inquired about is not available for PC.

If you have any other questions or problems with anything else please don't hesitate to contact us again. Also please feel free to visit our Help Center at http://help.ea.com OR for further assistance/information from players like you, I suggest visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com/.

If this is an answer from the EXPERTS imagine ...

Please REOPEN the ticket until it is SOLVED.

Regards,

Jorge Marques

Message 1 of 12 (2,135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @x_KOI_x 

I`ve just got a fresh update on your issue. It seems like the Unique Callsign is a Banner 

Callsign.JPG

Can you check, and confirm you have this banner on your account?

Sorry for any inconvenience and for the long time, it took to answer your question.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (2,107 Views)

All Replies

Hello @x_KOI_x 

I am really sorry about all those troubles you are having. I have already raised this issue with our experts and either myself, of someone from the support will get back to you with additional information. 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,107 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi !

I'm still waiting for a solution ...

I don't understand why is EA taking all this time to provide me what I bought .

Regards

Jorge

Message 3 of 12 (2,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still waiting for a solution ...

Message 4 of 12 (2,036 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 5 of 12 (2,010 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 6 of 12 (1,998 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

And one more day waiting for a solution from EA ...

Message 7 of 12 (1,992 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And one more day waiting for a solution from EA ...

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello @x_KOI_x 

I am really sorry about all those troubles you are having. I have already raised this issue with our experts and either myself, of someone from the support will get back to you with additional information. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,979 Views)

Hello @x_KOI_x 

I`ve just got a fresh update on your issue. It seems like the Unique Callsign is a Banner 

Callsign.JPG

Can you check, and confirm you have this banner on your account?

Sorry for any inconvenience and for the long time, it took to answer your question.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 9 of 12 (2,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there.

Finally some news.

Yes I have that banner. But let's be honest, pay extra for a banner that has no appeal compared to the standard banners and at the end it doesn't add really any value to the product and after all have to wait for a real answer ...

Well ... no comments .

Have a nice day.

Jorge

Message 10 of 12 (1,949 Views)