2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
I've installed this game through Steam on my laptop and it works fine, it's in the proper language (English) and never had an issue.
Today I installed it on my desktop and have repeatedly gotten the Engine Error on loading the game. It shows the Russian alphabet on the starting screen before getting to the error, consistent every time and never making it to the main menu.
I have tried to Repair through both Origin and Steam, reinstalled the game as well as using the sfc /scannow command to search for issues in my operating system to no luck.
It would seem that the Russian version of the game is being downloaded, though I clearly didn't buy that version and have gotten it to work just fine on my laptop. I've checked in Origin and the language is set to English, which has left me at a complete loss.
a week ago
I would love to know how i can fix this too, i tried everything there is online from scanning my files, verify, reinstall, change the hdd on which i installed. I want to get my game running otherwise i will refund it and leave a bad review.