★★★★ Novice

Simle question- How to do it? Cause there is not english version in selection

Message 1 of 34 (29,429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Janguage change from Russian to english

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello @TaliXa

Titanfall 2 has some language and region limitations. So if you bought the game in one of those locked countries,  you won't be able to change your game language to English; e.g. the Russian and Polish version of the game will not have access to English, and vice versa.

To change the language on the PC version of Titanfall 2 right-click the game from within Origin and select Game Properties -> Advanced Launch Options -> Game Language.

Please see the following for information on changing the game language on your console:

Note: If you cannot change to your desired game language then it isn't available in your game version.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (36,247 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello @TaliXa

Titanfall 2 has some language and region limitations. So if you bought the game in one of those locked countries,  you won't be able to change your game language to English; e.g. the Russian and Polish version of the game will not have access to English, and vice versa.

To change the language on the PC version of Titanfall 2 right-click the game from within Origin and select Game Properties -> Advanced Launch Options -> Game Language.

Please see the following for information on changing the game language on your console:

Note: If you cannot change to your desired game language then it isn't available in your game version.

Message 2 of 34 (36,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But there was some console command in previos game that changed it

Message 3 of 34 (29,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

C'mon. There must be solution. Our localozation sounds like fart to me.

Message 4 of 34 (29,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TaliXa

Sorry, but there is no solution, what I am aware of. 

Message 5 of 34 (29,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

г-ди, я думала хоть в энг саппорте сидят прошаренные, а они ещё и по-русски отвечают((((

Message 6 of 34 (29,350 Views)

How can I change language to English?

★★★★ Novice

And console command are not working

Message 7 of 34 (29,359 Views)

Re: How can I change language to English?

[ Edited ]

Hello

At the moment there is no information about how to change language of game. Maybe later.

EA_Archi has answered this question here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Janguage-change-from-Russian-to-english/m-p/5656449/highli...

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 8 of 34 (29,352 Views)

Re: How can I change language to English?

★★★★ Novice

I don't think this is the answer.

Message 9 of 34 (29,344 Views)

Titanfall2, how to change audio to English?

★★★★ Novice

Hi

I just bought Titanfall 2 and I have realized the only available language versions I have are Polish or Russian. Is there a way to change game audio to original English?

Message 10 of 34 (29,414 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help