Re: How can I change language to English?

by YamiYamato

Original Post

★ Novice

Is there at least a way of changing voice only to Polish? While playing with Russian subs.

Message 21 of 36 (5,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well, that's probably ultimate reason why I'd probably never be your customer, unless I change my country of residence. That's a shame, but I guess it was an issue for years, and it will not change anytime soon. But just in case you have any deceisive power or acces to ears of anyone who has, there's a proposition - why don't let anyone who want it buy international version full-priced, without a regional discount, but also without this stupid language lock? 

Message 22 of 36 (5,799 Views)

Re: Janguage change from Russian to english

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Archi,

this is the reason EA will never have an E-Sports game. You plain suck. What is this? Does it have any purpose? No, it doesn't. You probably sit there thinking "why do i have to read this? i'm not responsible!". You are. Your company makes crappy rules and you abide. I hope you will change this soon. And to retaliate I will upload your games to torrent now. cya on the scene.

Sincerely yours,

a dude who wants his money back.

Message 23 of 36 (5,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @speedynoobie

I am really sorry, you feel this way. Let me know if you have any other questions, beside language change. 

And as for the game return, please read the Electronic Arts Warranty Policy.

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png
Message 24 of 36 (5,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i already modified my game files so it runs in english. thanks for nothing. worst service ever. im gonna pirate all the games origin hosts now. you dont deserve a penny

Message 25 of 36 (5,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What a poor joke.

It's been a long time since I bought a game from EA or even touched Origin. So when I saw Titanfall 2 retailing at a discount at IEM Katowice 2017 (an international event mind you), I thought "Yeah let's go, what can go wrong?". Yeah, $h1t like this goes wrong. Every bloody time you guys come up with a brand new way to f your customers and the gaming industry and you're still somehow relevant on the market, which amazes me to no end.

I'm really sorry for Respawn Entertainment, that they have to work with Electronic A... you finish for me.

Message 26 of 36 (5,214 Views)

★ Novice

Dear Archi , im just buy Titanfall 2 and after 1 mouth , im going back to Asia , and this game block my Region , so how i can play this game again ? Or Refound this ?

Message 27 of 36 (4,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello SPEEDYNOOBIE I added you on origin and I hoped that you might tell me how to mod my files too I would really appreciate that I want to play in English too

Message 28 of 36 (4,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wanting to switch to English from Russian too. I can't listen to this terrible voice acting in Russian being Russian myself. Come on, the game might as well be dead, but making it more pleasing to play may give it a second life...

Message 29 of 36 (3,928 Views)

★ Apprentice

and all the different names for guns . Try to comunicate with your english firends and figure out how the * Hamlok become something that translate into scavengers.. Wtf .. 

In times of globalization and multicultural societies region lock like that is plain dumb. I see bunch of hindu who live in PL speaking only english and some very basic polish will just give this game a look and .. oh I cant undrstand it so why bother. 

pff on money like that with simple in game option to change lenguage LIKE THERE IS IN EVERY OTHER GAME !! but noo we are EA we got some abstract rules.

Message 30 of 36 (3,524 Views)