Re: Titanfall2, how to change audio to English?

by Sariet

Original Post

Re: How can I change language to English?

EA DICE Team

@zZAHyDA @IIPrest0nII

The Russian / Polish version will not have access to English, and vice versa.

Message 11 of 36 (7,968 Views)

★★★ Novice

What the hell I should do with that game then?

Message 12 of 36 (7,960 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and it's a complete surprise to me. I called EA today and they keep telling me, that only solution is to refund and then buy from Gamestop etc. So they're saying me, that if I'd like to experience game in it's original form then I need to buy outside my country...

Great.

Message 13 of 36 (8,019 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Which is so wrong... why to keep people away from experiencing original version of the game?!...

Message 14 of 36 (8,011 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It was an unwise and unjust decision from EA to make Polish and Russian only available languages for CIS-Poland region. The only option as the customer support said is to buy from a third-party site. Changing the game files is not recommended, though technically possible (requires files from the ROW version).

Just in case, there was (still is) a warning on the store page about supported languages and has been this way for a year or so. Unless many customers will disagree openly with the language lock, nothing changes.

Message 15 of 36 (7,995 Views)

★★★ Novice

can't they do it as free DLC at least?

Message 16 of 36 (7,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So far, it look that the only way to ask EA to unlock this. There is petition going. Chip in! https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-titanfall-2-remove-regional-lock-for-pl-ru

Message 17 of 36 (7,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No wonder you are regarded as the worst game publisher if you are treating your customers like a people of the second or third category.

Message 18 of 36 (7,654 Views)

Re: Janguage change from Russian to english

★★★ Newbie

I understand that you're not the person responsible for such decisions but hell...that just plain sucks. Just bought both Titanfall 2 and BF1+Pass, only to realize during the installation that i'm given the options of either Russian or Polish dubbing. What a shame.
And hell, i get it if it's like a measure to prevent gamers from Western countries from getting their games cheap, allright. But why should I be discriminated like that? Sure i reside in Russia, check my IP, whatever, but why the hell am i being forced into listening to horrendous voiceovers and being robbed of wonderful original voice acting and such?
Sorry for the rant, but...that is just sad. Super sad. Im getting my refund, same as a whole bunch of other people in the same situation i bet.

Message 19 of 36 (7,474 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 - Changing Language

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA at finest, treat customers as second class...

And then cry when losing profits and player base.

And also ignore forum most of time.

Message 20 of 36 (7,444 Views)