★★★★ Novice

Simle question- How to do it? Cause there is not english version in selection

Message 1 of 36 (61,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Janguage change from Russian to english

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TaliXa

Titanfall 2 has some language and region limitations. So if you bought the game in one of those locked countries,  you won't be able to change your game language to English; e.g. the Russian and Polish version of the game will not have access to English, and vice versa.

To change the language on the PC version of Titanfall 2 right-click the game from within Origin and select Game Properties -> Advanced Launch Options -> Game Language.

Please see the following for information on changing the game language on your console:

Note: If you cannot change to your desired game language then it isn't available in your game version.

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 36 (67,944 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hello @TaliXa

Titanfall 2 has some language and region limitations. So if you bought the game in one of those locked countries,  you won't be able to change your game language to English; e.g. the Russian and Polish version of the game will not have access to English, and vice versa.

To change the language on the PC version of Titanfall 2 right-click the game from within Origin and select Game Properties -> Advanced Launch Options -> Game Language.

Please see the following for information on changing the game language on your console:

Note: If you cannot change to your desired game language then it isn't available in your game version.

Archi.png
Message 2 of 36 (67,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But there was some console command in previos game that changed it

Message 3 of 36 (61,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

C'mon. There must be solution. Our localozation sounds like fart to me.

Message 4 of 36 (61,093 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TaliXa

Sorry, but there is no solution, what I am aware of. 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 36 (61,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

г-ди, я думала хоть в энг саппорте сидят прошаренные, а они ещё и по-русски отвечают((((

Message 6 of 36 (61,048 Views)

How can I change language to English?

★★★ Novice

And console command are not working

Message 7 of 36 (61,057 Views)

Re: How can I change language to English?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello

At the moment there is no information about how to change language of game. Maybe later.

EA_Archi has answered this question here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Janguage-change-from-Russian-to-english/m-p/5656449/highli...

Message 8 of 36 (61,050 Views)

Re: How can I change language to English?

★★★ Novice

I don't think this is the answer.

Message 9 of 36 (61,042 Views)

Titanfall2, how to change audio to English?

★★★ Novice

Hi

I just bought Titanfall 2 and I have realized the only available language versions I have are Polish or Russian. Is there a way to change game audio to original English?

Message 10 of 36 (61,112 Views)