Titanfall 2 Broke after attempting to install ReShade

by M4D_MAL1CE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Broke after attempting to install ReShade

★★ Novice

I attempted to install reshade, and it didn't work, which is no big deal. However, after attempting to connect to servers OR loading any campaign level, I got an error. The attached image is from trying to connect to multiplayer. I have tried verifying game files through steam, reinstalling and even manually deleting the titanfall 2 directory and reinstalling, but nothing seems to work. What did I do to my game? How can I fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I can't bear to live without my Titanfall 2 fix.

Message 1 of 4 (856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 Broke after attempting to install ReShade

★★ Novice

I actually fixed the issue, but thanks for the reply. The game was in dev mode, not sure why, but turning it off fixed the issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (764 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @M4D_MAL1CE

When you've got the chance can you post a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (784 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually fixed the issue, but thanks for the reply. The game was in dev mode, not sure why, but turning it off fixed the issue.

Message 3 of 4 (765 Views)

Community Manager

@M4D_MAL1CE 

Ah, I see. Thanks for following up and letting me know! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it figured out. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (745 Views)