Re: Titan Fall 2 keeps crashing Origin on Launch

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titan Fall 2 keeps crashing Origin on Launch

★★★ Newbie

Just signed up for EA play via steam. Linked accounts with Origin and steam. made sure Origin had located TF2 and it shows up in the my games section. Every time I launch TF2 through any means it immediately crashes Origin saying a critical error and only lets me restart or close origin. I cant find anything online with this specific problem. Drivers are up to date and my PC specs are well above the recommended.

Message 1 of 2 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @CavemanCenVal

When you've got a chance can you try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? Sometimes problems with the client's cached data can lead to issues like this. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Please let me know how it goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (587 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @CavemanCenVal

When you've got a chance can you try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? Sometimes problems with the client's cached data can lead to issues like this. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Please let me know how it goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (588 Views)