This profile is not permitted to play online?

by cloudikun

Original Post

Re: This profile is not permitted to play online?

Community Manager

Thank you @drakyven Can I check, was it just your Titanfall 2 that was blocked or were you prevented from playing other games?

@mtboys2016 Perhaps you'll need to talk to support, but can you try playing other games? Can I confirm that you're on Xbox?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 51 of 66 (4,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on PS4 and I can play all the games available on there but when I open that game and it doesn't let me play mp at all I've done all the outer tips and tricks that outher people gave me but they don't work. I first saw this game my favorite youtuber was playing it and I wanted to try but I was really bummed out when it wouldn't let me
Message 52 of 66 (4,791 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@mtboys2016 Hi, just to be clear are you able to play other games online? The error message can indicate that you don't have an active subscription that you need to play online.

If you have this, and the other games you've tried are online, can you try swapping to a different Playstation account? Be sure to leave your main account logged in so that you can share the ability to play online. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 53 of 66 (4,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you sir I have got it to work since I sighed in i have been able to play cause today I guess PlayStation updated so it works now thank you for your help
Message 54 of 66 (30,991 Views)

Community Manager

Excellent, thanks for the confirmation. If you encounter any further issues in future please let us know.

I hope you're enjoying the new patch, I know I am.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 55 of 66 (4,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has been happening to me on Xbox one since about 12:00 pm today and nothing seems to fix it.
Message 56 of 66 (4,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Close application from the menu screen. Worked the first time.
Message 57 of 66 (4,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me all the time but during the match the game locks and says connection to server timed out then on the main menu the launch multiplayer is grayed out and says this profile not permitted to play online and doesn't go away until I reboot the xbox1

Message 58 of 66 (4,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My profile for some reason just started doing this today. I cannot figure out how to get it to work. I have tried all of the suggested ways to fix this. Never had this problem before until now. Pls fix this
Message 59 of 66 (4,009 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello! I am a PC gamer and when i want to play Titanfall 2 Multiplayer it says This profile is not permitted to play online. Could someone help me.

Message 60 of 66 (3,825 Views)