This profile is not permitted to play online?

by cloudikun

Original Post

Re: This profile is not permitted to play online?

★ Novice
Hi EA_David

I have been on several times but when I load he game the main menu always says this.. I have clicked in campaign and hen back in multiplayer and it goes through afterwards..yesterday though no such luck. Had to close app twice before allowing and still same thing as previous in and out of campaign.. it's just a pain that's all.. don't think ports will help.. it must be profile or game glitch..
Message 21 of 66 (5,152 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra info. Yeah I think you're right, it seems to mostly just be a short delay with the account/backend info synchronising up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 22 of 66 (5,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on ps4 having the same problem. This is absolutely ridiculous, for a game thats single player is finished in no time at all the multi-player should be problem free. Fix this I paid you alot of money for a game I can't play now. And I'm not gona Internet test twice and all that * every time I want to play. Fix your bugs
Message 23 of 66 (5,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SirTone420 wrote:
I just bought the game, played thru the first mission and I'm just trying to access multiplayer. I've done everything in almost every thred and nothing fixes it. I've even sat on this screen for 15+ mins please give me a fix
i play on my PS4 and this steep work for me , first stepp start the game, then it will show ur profil not permited but ur ping server it worked .. klik PS icon in ur stick console then goo to setting, network, and  test again internet connection, if PSN sign in SUCCES . GO BACK IN GAME AND MULTIPLAYER CAN LAUNCH 

Message 24 of 66 (5,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah when I got titanfall 2 for the Xbox one as a Christmas present I played the entire campaign, and decided to try out the multiplayer. I go to play it, and it says this profile is not permitted to play online. I have an active Xbox gold account and multiplayer works for all my other games. No matter how long I wait at the title screen nothing changes. I checked the network and tested it, it says everything's good and multiplayer should be working. Help?
Message 25 of 66 (5,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem but the error won't go away. I've waited for up to 10 minutes but the error won't clear. This has been happening for several DAYS now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but every time I try to play online it says "This profile is not permitted to play online." 

Message 26 of 66 (4,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can not log into multiplayer on titanfall2
Message 27 of 66 (4,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with me too.

Message 28 of 66 (4,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had no problems with the game until today. I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and the game just stopped.  I stopped playing went to the store came back turned my system back on and now I can't play because it says this profile isn't allowed to play online. All other games work fine. Both of my accounts are up to date. 

Message 29 of 66 (4,960 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @bubsdmf 

What platform are you on? Have you been able to get back online? Restarted your router? Performed any other troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this thread?

Keep me posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 30 of 66 (4,946 Views)