This profile is not permitted to play online?

by cloudikun

Original Post

Re: This profile is not permitted to play online?

Community Manager

@rockyeagle Do your other games work online?

Can you mention the other steps you've taken? There are a few things I can think of to try, but I don't want to duplicate steps. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 66 (8,469 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, i have tried on different days to log on to multiplayer but it just won't let me. I have reset all my modem an routers as well as trying to change DNS but nothing has work. All my other games work perfectly on both my PS4 an Xbox one. For some reason it just won't let me play on my Xbox an all my info is up to date
Message 12 of 66 (8,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, i just got titanfall 2 and i have played the campaign however it says on the screen for multiplayer that my profile is not permitted to play online even though i have gold membership for xbox one please help
Message 13 of 66 (8,428 Views)

Community Manager

@Teasingcarrot_2 hmm, things seem to be normal on your account (well you've used lots of promo vouchers but I can't see why this would cause a problem) from what I can see, so the next thing I'd try would be to ensure that the appropriate ports are open on your system. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/titanfall/titanfall-2/troubleshoot-titanfall-2-issues

@francis1728 Your posting account isn't linked to your console account so I can't see anything on this side, but in any case can you try the port steps from the link above?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 66 (8,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do i link my xbox acc to thos ea acc?
Message 15 of 66 (8,418 Views)

Community Manager

@francis1728 It should happen automatically when you start an EA game. Normally folks will have a linked account without needing to worry too much about it. You can find more details here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

It shouldn't be a problem at all, you likely don't need to take any specific steps with linking accounts. I just mentioned it since your posting account isn't linked to your Xbox account, so I can't take a look at your account for any obvious "something's wrong" flags. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 66 (8,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the issue here.

Please solve this 

Message 17 of 66 (8,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It happpens everytime i launch mp. However it goes away in seconds
Message 18 of 66 (8,379 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem on PS4zz
Message 19 of 66 (8,374 Views)

Community Manager

@Hugolee99 Hi, does waiting a while have any effect? If not, have you ever been able to play on this system? Have you tried opening your ports as in the article linked above?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 66 (8,298 Views)