This profile is not permitted to play online?

by cloudikun

Original Post

Re: This profile is not permitted to play online?

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't go away for me... I waited like 30 mins
Message 31 of 66 (4,055 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @deeth313 

Have you tried to perform the troubleshooting steps, other users suggested in this thread? Is your EA Account setup as an adult one

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 32 of 66 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This mode is defective, stop trying to make US fix YOUR mistake!!!!! I paid good money to play the ENTIRETY of this game, not just campaign... Fix YOUR servers and network. None of my other online games have this issue, none of my EA games either save this one. You put out a broken game and WONT patch it up
Message 33 of 66 (4,020 Views)

★ Novice

1. I am on the new xbox one s with adult account

2. I can play other games online without any problem

3. I can ONLy play campain of Titanfall 2 and cannot play the mulplayer mode with "This profile is not permitted to play online"

It has been quite some time with this annoying issue, so please check your server and advise how and when this can be resolved. Thanks!

Message 34 of 66 (4,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  On Xbox one.  It is not an account syncing issue, it won't go away and I can't play MP at all.  I reserved IP address for the Xbox, forwarded all necessary ports, still doesn't work.  This is not cool and needs to be addressed immediately.  Most people set aside time to game and then this sort of thing happens... It's unacceptable, we pay good money for these games and subscriptions.... And then end up spending time doing IT work to fix your companies mistakes...

Message 35 of 66 (4,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Maybe if they spent more time on fixing bugs instead of rushing the game out as quickly as possible to make money as quickly as possible, we wouldn't have this problem. Cmon EA.
Message 36 of 66 (3,973 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as well on Xbox one. I've opened up the ports UPD 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3075, 3544, 4500 8125, 37000-39999 and TCP 53, 80, 443, 3074. Network and Multiplayer tests all pass, all other games on multiplayer work great. It never changes so I can log into multiplayer, even after an hour.

Message 37 of 66 (3,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do I have to power cycle my router while the PS4 is on and the game is running?

Message 38 of 66 (3,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What the heck kind of solution is that?
Message 39 of 66 (3,905 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@RRMT511 wrote:

Do I have to power cycle my router while the PS4 is on and the game is running?

It shouldn't make a difference if the game is running or not when you turn a system off, as part of the shutdown sequence it would close the game. If you meant to remove the plug itself, then you would of course shut everything off first. 

I wonder if anyone affected with this is familiar with chaning their DNS settings? If they are, could they try Google's DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) then try again?

If this is ineffective can you try logging in with another gamertag/PSN account and see if you encounter the same issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 66 (3,894 Views)