TITANFALL 2 BUG LOCKING NETWORKS

by scarlet79da1

Original Post

TITANFALL 2 BUG LOCKING NETWORKS

★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Locked to advocate network. Can’t join or leave networks that have been created by me or other players. No one at ea games cares apart from their stupid sports games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s on my account and I can’t leave or join other networks. I can’t promote or demote over people in my networks
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m locked to the advocate network all the time and I can’t leave. It’s showing that I’m not a member of my network etc
What do you expect to see? I want to see me be able to go back to being in Phoenix and being able to jump in and out of networks as much as I want

Ea games is a nasty company. They won’t do anything as they only care about sports games like fifa etc. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,491 Views)

Re: TITANFALL 2 BUG LOCKING NETWORKS

EA DICE Team
@scarlet79da1  I get that your frustrated, other ways of saying that you annoyed that you are stuck in the game. 

When trying to change to other networks you tried double clicking them as you not stated on what you have tried? 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 9 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Novice
I actually give up with your company. I don’t play on pc at all. I play Titanfall 2 on the Xbox one.

You can’t double click. I can’t find any other networks or join the ones that I’m in. I can’t move about in the player created networks.
Message 3 of 9 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Double clicking as you suggested doesn’t work at all. I’m still locked in the advocate network and I can’t join any other networks that I’m a part of. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,456 Views)

EA DICE Team

Looks like this for me: 

image.png

So when you are scrolling true each of the network an you click on them or nothing is happening? 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 9 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Novice

All your solutions don’t work.

I go to join the network I want to be in at the time I’m playing with my boyfriend or my friends.

I go to select the Phoenix network that I’m the leader off. I go to networks, go to set active press a and it doesn’t work. 

Im still stuck in advocate network. I can’t upload any pics to this case so you could see. 

Nothing works. Your losing players to other games. Me and at least a dozen of my friends have left your games gathering dust.

Instead of your company trying to work it out. Why can’t you be a parent company and let the developers of Titanfall etc take over. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

TITANFALL 2 is still run by the Respawn developers, not sure where you got that it was changed.  @scarlet79da1 

What I will suggest is that you try to power cycle the game, if that work we are going to have gone down the more "complex" troubleshooting steps. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 9 (1,440 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve power cycled the game. It still doesn’t work. 

I’m still stuck in the advocate network. I’ve done all of the complex troubleshooting steps. Nothing works. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler
Why am I being punished by your company ????

What have I done that’s so wrong???

I've done all of the steps etc to the troubleshooting steps that I’ve been provided to me.

But it’s not working and this still keeps happening to me. Why??!

Message 9 of 9 (1,406 Views)