Signed Into Wrong Origin Account After Launching through Steam

by bslapshot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Signed Into Wrong Origin Account After Launching through Steam

★★★★★ Newbie

I accidentally signed into my brother's account and now my steam copy is showing up in his library. I can't find any way on my end to sign him out and sign in with my account or just relink the correct account. Purchased on steam. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,043 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Signed Into Wrong Origin Account After Launching through Steam

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (900 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have same porblem, logged into the incorrect account, and now it is bound to that account. Steam purchase as well. Request assistance please.

Message 2 of 4 (1,001 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I want to delink my steam and the origin account I chose, can we get assistance please? 

Message 3 of 4 (937 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (901 Views)