Re: Serves off-line

by JohnWick7890

Original Post

Serves off-line

★★★★ Novice

Game isn't playable online. Come on guys, bring the servers back!

Message 1 of 10 (485 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @And3vSOLO.

The Titanfall 2 servers are currently up. Are you still unable to connect?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The servers are up as they have been that doesn't stop the hacker to screw it all up. MP freezes all the time. 

Message 3 of 10 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. Yes, and not just me. We manage to connect normally for a short period then just before the game is about to start, the ping goes through the roof and it automatically disconnects you. "Read packet entities" error. How can it be solved?

Message 4 of 10 (383 Views)

★ Guide
@And3vSOLO It's nothing on your end. The Titanfall 2 servers are frequently attacked by hackers who DDOS the servers. That error message is what everyone gets when those attacks are in effect.There's nothing you can do.
Message 5 of 10 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's reassuring and also not at the same time. Wouldn't EA be able to run an update and fix the issue to prevent the attacks? I mean this stuff happens on a regular basis, right? 

Message 6 of 10 (371 Views)

★ Guide
@And3vSOLO It's been happening for month and in case of TF1, years. They completely killed TF1. Some say it's a single hacker. Respawn has 1-2 people working on the problem. The rest is busy with Apex.
Message 7 of 10 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can't wrap my head around these hackers. I mean what kind of lowlife puts down a videogame server where people have some fun? Their mother didn't love them enough when they were kids? I don't get it. Oh and for the record, Apex is just the ugly version of TF2 if you ask me. Can't understand why someone would choose that over TF2. 

Message 8 of 10 (355 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DeadEcho82 Dallas server seems to be working.
Message 9 of 10 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It might even even its APEX itself behind the attacks to get the rest of the herd off of tf2 and onto Apex 

Message 10 of 10 (289 Views)