Re: Scorch Prime purchased, not showing up in game

by 4ee6a63b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scorch Prime purchased, not showing up in game

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Bought Scorch prime from origin app. Can't equip in game. It simply wants me to buy it a second time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't equip my skin.
What do you expect to see? My skin to be unlocked in game, and not just in origin.

I already bought the scorch pack, but in game I have to buy it again to equip. I just want my scorch prime. Any fixes or will this require origin/EA /Respawn to intervene?

Message 1 of 4 (3,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@TIG_blane Hi, the Nitro Scorch pack contains cosmetics and a callsign, but not the Prime skin with the new model and execution animation. 

I think the best way forward would probably be to reach out to support. Hopefully they can help with refunding this purchase and then let you purchase the Prime skin itself. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,746 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to repair to see if that would fix it, but it still isn't unlocked in-game. 

Message 2 of 4 (3,270 Views)

Community Manager

@TIG_blane Hi, the Nitro Scorch pack contains cosmetics and a callsign, but not the Prime skin with the new model and execution animation. 

I think the best way forward would probably be to reach out to support. Hopefully they can help with refunding this purchase and then let you purchase the Prime skin itself. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (3,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the ronin prime from the Microsoft store and it won’t show up in game and idk what to do
Message 4 of 4 (2,406 Views)