SUPPRESSORS

by dazedhigh777

Original Post

SUPPRESSORS

★★★ Novice

Where are the suppressors? Attrition is unplayable, people just camp and pop around the corner when you try to kill AI. This was my favorite playlist on TF

Message 1 of 7 (729 Views)

Re: SUPPRESSORS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I might be wrong (basically cant confirm right now), but If you level your weapon up enough you will unlock the suppressor mod for it.

The suppressor lowers the sound of your shots and also hides you from the mini map.

EDIT: Ok, I have confirmed it. Please review here:
http://segmentnext.com/2016/10/28/titanfall-2-unlocks-guide-weapons-abilities-executions-titan-kits-...

Message 2 of 7 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've read that in the Titanfall 2 guide book, it says that suppressors are ONLY available on the pistols which is your secondary weapon. They are not on your primary, only secondary pistols. so if you prefer a pistol over a anti titan weapon then this could be a good thing for ya Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (698 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks for looking that up bro, I havent touched the pistols, AT weapons are too important with thje new rodeo system. I for sure will setup a pistol class for attrition now. Just sucks no suppressors for primaries. Wonder if they'll add that later

Message 4 of 7 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

no problem, I thought about that too but then you wouldnt be able to find anybody on the map, IT WOULD BE SO OP :eastandard_smile:

Message 5 of 7 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice

not really Pulse blade still shows anyone in its radius, also Map Hack shows ervyone for about 20 seconds

Message 6 of 7 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

true, compleatly forgot about those...thou i heard map hack is getting re worked on soon

Message 7 of 7 (660 Views)