Reporting people from the matchmaking chat?

by PardaIis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reporting people from the matchmaking chat?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This lovely individual has been spamming since I picked the game back up yesterday. I don't know what this chat represents (my current network? other players in my region?). I see an option to 'mute' them, if I catch them in the network side, but no way to report them. Is that not an option? 

[Admin - removed attached screenshot for content]

Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting people from the matchmaking chat?

★★★ Novice
@PardaIis If you want to report someone, you must do it manually from Origin. Use "add a friend" option to look them up, then report. But if you don't want this to happen to you again, you can just create your own network. That way you can set the bonus hour to match with your playing routine too (get 5 extra exp for the first match in that period)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@PardaIis If you want to report someone, you must do it manually from Origin. Use "add a friend" option to look them up, then report. But if you don't want this to happen to you again, you can just create your own network. That way you can set the bonus hour to match with your playing routine too (get 5 extra exp for the first match in that period)
Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PardaIis btw network is like a clan in other mmo. It's not ganna affect your matchmaking or anything
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)