Re: Refund for Titanfall 2

by INicexixI

Original Post

Refund for Titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I tried to reqeust refund for Titanfall 2. It got stuck on refund request and after that I can see in order histroy that refund was requested. But it was 48h ago and I didn't recieve any mail confirmation that refund is in process. I tried to contact EA via chat, but no one ever replyed (chat hasn't even started, tried chrome and IE). How can I make sure that tis refund is in progress?

When I choose see details in order history beneath refund requested, i get error Page not found. And I cant subimt refund request again becasue game isn't listed anymore.

Please help.

[Edit: Second screenshot with email address was removed]

Message 1 of 10 (910 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

You can try here refund your game...

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 10 (893 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, thanks for reply but I already tried to requst refund on that page and that is the place where request got stuck. Now i don't see Titanfall 2 on that page so I can't request refund again.

Message 3 of 10 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

You can try here refund your game...

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 4 of 10 (880 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

A ok...

Message 5 of 10 (879 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @XGarrusVakarian 

In case you are having trouble requesting a refund, or want to get information on your refund request status, I suggest you get in touch with EA Advisors directly

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 10 (872 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

thanks for reply.

I tried that, but as I already said, I can't make contact with them, chat won't start (tried in IE and Chrome, with and without addons) Is there any email address where I can send my refund request?

Message 7 of 10 (860 Views)

Community Manager

@XGarrusVakarian Hi, such direct intervention on an account issue would involve a live contact.

What region are you in? Perhaps calling is an option? You could also try reaching out on a different device as a test, for Live Chat. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 10 (847 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been in CHAT wait last night over 1/2 hour when the CHAT function says 1 minute...

I'm told by the system that I have no REFUNDABLE wares..

I'm in CHAT WAIT now.. it says.. 1 minute.. it's been 10!! 

Your system of SUPPORT sux!

Message 9 of 10 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just got off the phone with an Advisor -  Money being returned to Pay Pal - FAIR ENOUGH!..
     Problem solved..     CAVEAT EMPTOR !     Before ever buying another GAME from EA  -  I'll wait until they offer it on DISCOUNT

Or enlist the help of someone who purchased a ticket to your  '$10.00'  play the game  system..    and had that offer been available back in February.. I probably would have gone that way.
  Laying down $99  bucks for a pig in a poke  a month in advance gets old..

They're already selling Titanfall 2  at about 1/3 the price it came out on..     GAMES!.. 

Message 10 of 10 (831 Views)