Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Refund for Titanfall 2

by MRNICEIII

Original Post

Refund for Titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, I tried to reqeust refund for Titanfall 2. It got stuck on refund request and after that I can see in order histroy that refund was requested. But it was 48h ago and I didn't recieve any mail confirmation that refund is in process. I tried to contact EA via chat, but no one ever replyed (chat hasn't even started, tried chrome and IE). How can I make sure that tis refund is in progress?

When I choose see details in order history beneath refund requested, i get error Page not found. And I cant subimt refund request again becasue game isn't listed anymore.

Please help.

[Edit: Second screenshot with email address was removed]

Message 1 of 10 (414 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

You can try here refund your game...

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 10 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for reply but I already tried to requst refund on that page and that is the place where request got stuck. Now i don't see Titanfall 2 on that page so I can't request refund again.

Message 3 of 10 (389 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

You can try here refund your game...

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 4 of 10 (384 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hey... @XGarrusVakarian

A ok...

Message 5 of 10 (383 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @XGarrusVakarian 

In case you are having trouble requesting a refund, or want to get information on your refund request status, I suggest you get in touch with EA Advisors directly

Cheers,

Archi

Message 6 of 10 (376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

thanks for reply.

I tried that, but as I already said, I can't make contact with them, chat won't start (tried in IE and Chrome, with and without addons) Is there any email address where I can send my refund request?

Message 7 of 10 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@XGarrusVakarian Hi, such direct intervention on an account issue would involve a live contact.

What region are you in? Perhaps calling is an option? You could also try reaching out on a different device as a test, for Live Chat. 

Message 8 of 10 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been in CHAT wait last night over 1/2 hour when the CHAT function says 1 minute...

I'm told by the system that I have no REFUNDABLE wares..

I'm in CHAT WAIT now.. it says.. 1 minute.. it's been 10!! 

Your system of SUPPORT sux!

Message 9 of 10 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just got off the phone with an Advisor -  Money being returned to Pay Pal - FAIR ENOUGH!..
     Problem solved..     CAVEAT EMPTOR !     Before ever buying another GAME from EA  -  I'll wait until they offer it on DISCOUNT

Or enlist the help of someone who purchased a ticket to your  '$10.00'  play the game  system..    and had that offer been available back in February.. I probably would have gone that way.
  Laying down $99  bucks for a pig in a poke  a month in advance gets old..

They're already selling Titanfall 2  at about 1/3 the price it came out on..     GAMES!.. 

Message 10 of 10 (335 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help