Profile stats are bugged/Can't join networks I'm already in

by LegitSmurfson

Original Post

Profile stats are bugged/Can't join networks I'm already in

★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform: PC
Summarize your bug:

1. My profile is bugged and won't show any of my stats when hovering over my name.

2. I can't join/make active one of my friend's networks, even though I've already joined it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time, even when the game is reinstalled/installed on a new machine
How can we find the bug ourselves? really not sure if this can be replicated... It seems like I'm the only one with this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? 

1. I can't view any of my stats in the main screen. It just says my profile is "fetching" and that my rank is 0.00, even though I'm over generation 60 by now.

2. Whenever I want to join my friend's network, it won't show up on my network list at all. Whenever I try to search for it and rejoin it, it says I'm already in the network, making it impossible to play with anyone in the network.

Gamertag: LegitSmurfson
What do you expect to see? Being able to see my stats again and join my friends network with no issues.

I made a post about this a while ago and got no response at all. It's extremely infuriating and makes me lose hope for future games. Surprisingly, Apex Legends has had no issues, but this game, a game I've grown to love so much, has a bug that has made me so angry, and it seems that no one cares about it. I hope someone can help me discover what is wrong, and can help me resolve this issue.

Profile Issue:

FETCHING ISSUE.png

Networks I'm in:

MY NETWORKS.png

Network I want to join:

LET ME JOIN.png

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (321 Views)